Rockchip 791 Tablet - Questions Regarding Root

yellowcarp

Feb 3, 2018
Hello .. I need some clarifications: I have a Chinese tablet rockchip 3126 mod.791 rk312x. The original software does not have root .. but if I do the analysis there are traces of root and root files and the devoloper option. Some apps recognize it as root. I would like to know if doing a root device and then removing it I can bring back the tablet as if no root has ever been done .. or if there are no solutions. Thank you

i do not alternative firmware... i can flash the tablet whit android tool...

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
I take it this is a used device?

As to your question, rooting and removing root should work, provided you know which root solution was used (e.g. Kingoroot, SuperSU, Magisk, Clockworkmod SuperUser). The best thing to do is look and see if the tablet manufacturer has a firmware package that can be installed through the device's recovery. The firmware package would definitely resolve the issue because the process wipes the system partition clean before moving files there.

I'm assuming of course you don't have a custom recovery installed. If you did, I'd be recommending you search XDA Developers for osmosis unSu and use that.

yellowcarp

Feb 3, 2018
I take it this is a used device?

As to your question, rooting and removing root should work, provided you know which root solution was used (e.g. Kingoroot, SuperSU, Magisk, Clockworkmod SuperUser). The best thing to do is look and see if the tablet manufacturer has a firmware package that can be installed through the device's recovery. The firmware package would definitely resolve the issue because the process wipes the system partition clean before moving files there.

I'm assuming of course you don't have a custom recovery installed. If you did, I'd be recommending you search XDA Developers for osmosis unSu and use that.

Thanks

yellowcarp

Feb 3, 2018
the device is new .. but if I do the root test Some apps tell me that there is root and others not .. it is already the factory firmware that has root permissions enabled. I have already installed the factory version with no results. How can I see with which program the root was executed? there's a way? I can not chop any alternative firmware ... Thanks

yellowcarp

Feb 3, 2018
ps : whit Magisk, Clockworkmod SuperUser the device791 is not supported ... thanks