[ROM] Allwinner A13: Android 4.0.4

karl0ss

Aug 7, 2012
Do you still need help fixing that?

if tyou know how to fix it, i would love some help, annoyingly I didn't dump fw before hand..

I am trying to get my orig fw from the seller, but if you have an idea fire away!

romarioweb

Oct 30, 2012
Hello, I have a Mid tablet screen 7 "capacitive Android 4.0.4, Model: C0709B

Processor Model A13 BOXCHIP
Mali-400 GPU
Resolution: 800 x 480
512MB
4gb

When tightening to connect, it is only the android logo screen.

Already tried to recover factory settings and still the same thing ...

i installed this system "Android for A13 allwinner 4.0.4. chipa.ge/A13/demo.php " worked perfect, but the touch screen does not work

Please, someone knows the link to download the original system? or other modified?

thank you

Last edited:

karl0ss

Aug 7, 2012
there is a bunch of a13 roms at inside android website here https://sites.google.com/site/inside4ndroid/

i found the right rom for my tablet i just downloaded them all and tested each one until i found the right one...

Hey,

I have tried all the roms on that site, none worked properly for my tablet.

I even have the FW from my seller, but when I flash that, the screen is shifted to the right about 1cm, I know this is a known issue, but this is with the FW from my seller, and they just tell me to flash again, I have done it about 10 times, with this rom, the screen is centered but the gsensor/camera dont work, with factory rom, the gsensor/camera work, but the screen is not center...pain in the ass...

romarioweb

Oct 30, 2012
Hey,

I have tried all the roms on that site, none worked properly for my tablet.

I even have the FW from my seller, but when I flash that, the screen is shifted to the right about 1cm, I know this is a known issue, but this is with the FW from my seller, and they just tell me to flash again, I have done it about 10 times, with this rom, the screen is centered but the gsensor/camera dont work, with factory rom, the gsensor/camera work, but the screen is not center...pain in the ass...

Hello, the options Android has an option on the screen, click it and test to see if it resolves.

And about my problem, someone has firmware for this tablet, Model: C0709B screen 7 "Capacitive, Android 4.0

On my blog I give some tips on Android: ::Inter Mario

asanka

Nov 25, 2012
hello i install the firmware and its working good except of the touch screen . i conect mouse and no need of touch screen any more now i have big problem the language is chinees .can any body tel me how to change the language settings i want to change it to english