$lightelf2013.jpg
Core Features & Highlights:

Features:
Android 4.1.2 Operating System on your Ainol ELF Tablet

Known Bugs & Issues:
*Move to SD card may cause segfault/freeze

Install Notes:
These steps are in the most basic

Turn tablet off ( leave off for 30sec or more )
Enter an official ainol recovery not CWM
Select ROM & Packages for install
Reboot & Enjoy

Notes in General:

Here we go, light elf version 3.0 is underway based on the android open source project which will release JellyBean on your Ainol NOVO7 ELF II Tablet.

---

Greetings,

Due to the ROM leaking early today I have decided to compile a public version, this file comes without warranty and you use it at your own sole risk, this is also the last public release of light elf for a nice while as people leaking and mirroring elsewhere has forced our hand, the light elf project is now private.

Enjoy

Light Elf 3.0 Release - Dork Files ;)

Last edited:

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
I have started to backport basic items from Key Lime Pie such as the launcher and Camera that were leaked from moto eariler this month.

I hope to have Key Lime Pie or Android 4.2 ready for my ainol tablet devices shortly after the entire source is online if all goes well :)

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Seems antutu us giving this rom 4031 score very gross, however quandrant almost puts it near the HTC one X which is amazing, so it is unknown what is wrong with antutu all other benchmarks as seen in the above ^ screenshots are on par if not better then ics 4.0 roms.

aakashp25

Jul 17, 2012
ainol ain't doing **** for their customers,glad to have such fantastic community support..keep up the good work,can't wait to install this rom....

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
It's looking good bro! When will you do the public release? I really wanna try it :)

Very soon I just want to kill critical bugs

ainol ain't doing **** for their customers,glad to have such fantastic community support..keep up the good work,can't wait to install this rom....

Seems they are a little on the backburner with the elf, they canceled further production for those so.... also i noticed a newer 7" ainol gone to the RK3066 instead of amlogic...

They are all over the board....

As soon as I figure out which tablet to pick up next I will start creating firmware for it once I figure out and have had enough donations to purchase one with the quad core chipset as thats where the future lays.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Would you rather the nexus signature for the playstore or the i9300 that is currently marked.