[ROM] UberNova ROM Beta 0.1 fo the Pandigital Supernova 8"

Kairnage

Sep 25, 2011
I have released the first beta for my Ubernova ROM on Slatedroid. It is based off the latest stock 2.3.4 with the default.prop set properly for full ADB, some system and visual tweaks, stripped of all the bloat and proprietary firmware. It still had issue with pre-rooting the image, no matter what it would not get true root. So as a compromise I included and installed version of Gingerbreak 1.2 so it takes just a second to root after install.

Slatedroid topic for full instructions

UberNova Download

I also have a MOD for people who don't want to flash the tablet that uses ADB USB or Wireless and installs most of the features of the ROM. It is HERE

fjdiazg

May 1, 2013
I followed all the steps as per your article and the tables always boots with the original firmware, any suggestions?
Thanks

Bee42000

Jan 15, 2015
I have released the first beta for my Ubernova ROM on Slatedroid. It is based off the latest stock 2.3.4 with the default.prop set properly for full ADB, some system and visual tweaks, stripped of all the bloat and proprietary firmware. It still had issue with pre-rooting the image, no matter what it would not get true root. So as a compromise I included and installed version of Gingerbreak 1.2 so it takes just a second to root after install.

Slatedroid topic for full instructions

UberNova Download

I also have a MOD for people who don't want to flash the tablet that uses ADB USB or Wireless and installs most of the features of the ROM. It is HERE
Hey kairage. I have downloaded and flashed both your roms to my supernova DLX and I am having problems with wifi.. trys to connect and then says disconnected. I have reflashed a million times tried your other rom a million times. yes I made sure I wiped and cleard cache and everything before installs... im trying to fix this damn this for my father and hes getting impatient. I tried fixing vie knowhow from google and long hours of frustrating work. but with no prevail I have broke down and asked for some help.. I just hope your still around to help.... please help me soon email me directly if you can.

Last edited by a moderator:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Hey kairage. I have downloaded and flashed both your roms to my supernova DLX and I am having problems with wifi.. trys to connect and then says disconnected. I have reflashed a million times tried your other rom a million times. yes I made sure I wiped and cleard cache and everything before installs... im trying to fix this damn this for my father and hes getting impatient. I tried fixing vie knowhow from google and long hours of frustrating work. but with no prevail I have broke down and asked for some help.. I just hope your still around to help.... please help me soon email me directly if you can.
Welcome aboard.
We removed our mail address as that will draw a lot of unwanted mail. You also posted in a long dead thread so I wouldn't hold out a lot of hope for an answer.

Bee42000

Jan 15, 2015
Welcome aboard.
We removed our mail address as that will draw a lot of unwanted mail. You also posted in a long dead thread so I wouldn't hold out a lot of hope for an answer.
****.... so what? Am I screwed for my wifi then? Cause I cant even find a stock rom to put back on...