[ROM] Unofficial CyanogenMod 10 KK Edition (Beta 3)

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
*** note that they will always be risk in flashing firmware, flash at your own risk ****

Installation Steps

** note that this is only for revision 1(goodix) tablet **

** if you are on CM9, you can directly flash CM10 **

1. Take note that you need to be on official 4.0.3 firmware(you can get a copy of it here)
2. Install CWM if you do not already have it(you can use KKRomkit9 to install it)
3. Download KK-CM10-B5 (here)
4. Copy CM9 zip file into internal storage or external sdcard
5. Boot into CWM using KKRomkit9
6. Select install zip from CWM

If you are unsure, do feel free to us. Better to know what you are doing before updating firmware.

Most of the things/functions are expected to work.

SPECIAL FUNCTION: Touch Top of screen and swipe down to hide/unhide statusbar

if you wish to try out face recognition or google now, you need to flash google apps(here)

Known issues:
1. 3G does not work

$saladbar-control.png

Reference
- many thanks to the Cyanogenmod team
- CWM touch recovery reference from Team Chaos(here)
- A10 CM10 reference from Quarx2k(https://github.com/Quarx2k)
- rob43 for his wonderful work on saladbar.

Last edited:

vashts

Aug 14, 2012
AWESOME! you are the man KK! thank you so much.

any chance of you working on the zenithink tablet, namely the zt280-c71? :) im just being very hopeful i doubt you will be able to work on that one as well.

looks like i was too excited for nothing...display is GIANT way too large. no keyboard as well. guess ill roll back to cm9

Last edited:

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
AWESOME! you are the man KK! thank you so much.

any chance of you working on the zenithink tablet, namely the zt280-c71? :) im just being very hopeful i doubt you will be able to work on that one as well.

looks like i was too excited for nothing...display is GIANT way too large. no keyboard as well. guess ill roll back to cm9

If its work for you, then good! Else you are out of luck. Its very time consuming and difficult to work on rom for tablet that you dont have even if they seem similar. Time is not on my side unfortunately.

vashts

Aug 14, 2012
the rom would be great if you changed a few things, these are only my opinion of course:
1. remove the color bar at the bottom, its an eyesore
2. make sure display is proper resolution.
3. make sure a keyboard comes with it!

again thanks for your work, even if i don't like the feel of it, its still MUCH appreciated. thanks again.

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
the rom would be great if you changed a few things, these are only my opinion of course:
1. remove the color bar at the bottom, its an eyesore
2. make sure display is proper resolution.
3. make sure a keyboard comes with it!

again thanks for your work, even if i don't like the feel of it, its still MUCH appreciated. thanks again.

1. user interface is a matter of opinion. There is a purpose to the salad bars colours.
2. default is 160DPI. if you want other DPI, feel free to change it.
3. this rom started by catering to Chinese users with quite a number of them. So far, outside of that there does not seem to be a lot of English/international user. I will consider building an international user if there is demand. you can check with google on how to replace the default IME.