Root for NOOK HD+

dsiddens

Nov 28, 2012
Hello,

A Nook hd+ entered my life over Thanksgiving. Now I'm hanging here to gain the information to gain root to the device.

dsiddens

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Welcome to the forum. Root will probably come but no telling when. The Nook Color was rooted quickly the Nook Tablet took a very long time but when it finally picked up development traction it took off. Enjoy your new Nook HD+ for what it is and if/when it gets root enjoy a whole new level of awesomeness :D

JP

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I just read an article on my local newspaper about the nook hd .The article is talking about the best tablet under$200. and it lists the Nook hd,+ saying that is worth it especially now that it has full Google play support. Really? Now we can have Google apps on the Nook hd without rooting?

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I stopped by Best Buy and I checked out the nook...there are few Google apps installed like Google play but no market.

1hen2ducks

Mar 7, 2011
Got myself an HD+ on Craigslist $50. Got root and CM 10.2 using leapinlars guidelines from XDA forum but I have hit the wall trying to load CM11.
And one other thing: How did I get to be a junior member ? I thought I was a senior member. OOh well, Noobs changing the rules I guess. Hey JP, Spider, just stopped by with my new Nook HD+ to show it off.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Looks good 1H2D, good to see you around again. It's been a while.:)