Rooting Coby Kyros MID7038-4 Android 4.1.1 Jellybean

michael14

Oct 20, 2013
Hi Guys I'M new to this forum and i manage to root coby kyros mid 7038-4
single core with mali400 gpu and good battery life

ok here it is need to take a risk and rooting but i assure you its safe

here's the download link for the rooting tool
http://www.2shared.com/file/zHqreQqG/Rooting_Coby_7038.html
go to your tab settings>developer options and enable usb debugging open your downloaded file and tab adb.exe then connect your coby kyros to your computer(don't turn on usb storage) run Root_7038.bat and follow the on screen instructions your tablet will reboot automatically after rebooting for the final time install the superuser.apk manually download it from here Superuser and walla tablet rooted delete some system apps you dont need(do at your own risk)

ellecute08

Nov 9, 2013
Hi Guys I'M new to this forum and i manage to root coby kyros mid 7038-4
single core with mali400 gpu and good battery life

ok here it is need to take a risk and rooting but i assure you its safe

here's the download link for the rooting tool
http://www.2shared.com/file/zHqreQqG/Rooting_Coby_7038.html
go to your tab settings>developer options and enable usb debugging open your downloaded file and tab adb.exe then connect your coby kyros to your computer(don't turn on usb storage) run Root_7038.bat and follow the on screen instructions your tablet will reboot automatically after rebooting for the final time install the superuser.apk manually download it from here Superuser and walla tablet rooted delete some system apps you dont need(do at your own risk)

It says error: device not found? I already select USB Debugging mode on. What to do?

ayase.shiki

Jan 6, 2014
thanks for the script sir. i managed to root my 7038 because of this, thanks.

though can i request an update.zip that can be flashed using stock recovery? if possible , your 7038 stock.zip? i kind of bootlooped it without back up. edited the vold.fstab and failed. i can push files using adb but i can only pull the files i just pushed. i don't have any kind of back ups. can i trouble you for some help?