[Rumor] Samsung's Next Galaxy Tab 3 to Have 8-Core Processor & Full HD Display

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Jan 5, 2011
GalaxyTab3-580-75.jpg

Apparently it's a day chock full of rumors. This next one is that Samsung's next big thing will be another tablet. Supposedly, their Galaxy Tab 3 will come with some of their highest end specs to date according to the latest rumor-mill. The next-gen premium tablet from Samsung will apparently come with either a 10.1-inch or 11.6-inch Super AMOLED Full HD display, and will also come with their new eight-core Exynos 5 Octa processor. Other rumors suggest we see will 7-inch variants as well, just like before.

Additionally, current intel suggests the Galaxy Tab 3 series will be unveiled at the IFA trade show in Berlin, Germany in September, along with the Galaxy Note 3. We wonder if the new 6.3-inch Galaxy Foneblet will get the special launch treatment ahead of time, or will also debut at the same time as these devices.

Source: BGR

Last edited:

durg3sh

Mar 30, 2013
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is great,this is for sure. But it is too costly.I found one great Android Tablet Ramos W42 powered by Samsung Exynos4412 - the same CPU on Galaxy Note 10.1. Ramos W42 is only sold at $249.99,just half the price of Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. Does any one have idea about if I can get one? It is so great and attractive,but I have no idea...please

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
I'm curious to see if Samsung will decide the 11.6 inch format (like their Ativ Windows 8 tablet) would be a better fit for an Android tablet than the 10.1 inch screen used for the current Galaxy Note. I've had the luxury of spending some time with the Windows 8 varient and although the physically larger display at first seems superior the resulting size of the device tends to make me less likely to carry it on a regular basis. I think there can be too much of a good thing, and I think the Galaxy Note phablets may suffer from growing pains as well.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1