S7 and VPN

miker49er

Feb 23, 2011
Has anybody figured out how to use a VPN on the S7? Seems like it's not supported out of the box. I've seen some workarounds for other devices that seem awfully complicated, and who knows if they would work for the S7. Here's hoping someone has gotten it working.

miker49er

Feb 23, 2011
Actually I need to connect to a Cisco VPN at work, not set up my own VPN (but maybe I should try that just for kicks). I'll see what I can do with tun.ko as a starting point. Many thanks for that! Then there's always 2.2 to look forward to (hope for?).

alanwade

Oct 30, 2012
If you prefer to use your Android Phone for web browsing through public Wi-Fi spots or hotspots, if you're disquieted concerning your privacy, if you're going abroad and you'll have to be compelled to use your home media files securely? otherwise you are among the few World Health Organization apprehend that the traffic they send over web victimization emails, Instant messages or simply the other knowledge that doesn't uses SSL encoding will simply be decrypted victimization even free tools! Then you ought to get a VPN Connection.

Sorry, commercial links are not allowed in posts.