S7 Slim PLDT Firmware, Philippines.

1148Post

Nov 22, 2011
I'm looking for the default firmware of my Ideos S7 Slim.
It came from PLDT here in the Philippines. Is there someone who can help me and give the default firmware. Please! I really need it.

I will love you forever if you help me have the firmware for PLDT Telepad, Huawei Ideos S7 Slim.
Thank you very much!

topazianz_08

May 30, 2012
me too i have this TELPAD... huawei s7 slim... i want to bring it back on its original firmware.. coz i have firmware of PLDT. and i am annoying about the icon of PLDt... anyone can give the original firmware? thnx

bilaanhunter

Aug 12, 2012
were the same,,i also want to bring back the original firmware of my ideos s7 tablet..i hope someone could help us...

Xyruv

Sep 10, 2012
Hello There.. yesterday I flashed my s7 slim telpad to it's generic ROM.. so if you need the generic then I can help :)

you need to have a micor SD to put an upgrade to flash a new ROM. (overwrite PLDT's Rom) Make sure it's formatted to Fat32 and empty except the files for upgrade. so I used
S7-201w V100R001C128B011 Android 2.2.2(USA BestBuy
and it's working well. so first you have check your version of your tablet. remove the battery to see it.. mine is S7-201w. That's what I used to Flash so you can download it here.. S7-201w V100R001C128B011 Android 2.2.2(USA BestBuy).zip or find the compatible one here Johnny Paranoia's Other Blog: Huawei S7 Tablet - Firmware List. then after downloading extract the downloaded zip then find the dload folder it contains two items "unlmt.cfg" and "UPDATA.APP". so Copt the dload folder to the formatted fat32 micro sd card then after turn off tablet.. then to start upgrade.. press simultaneously the high and low volume button and the back touch screen button when all are pressed, then pres the on button without upressing the the volume and back button.. you see that it will blink twice every 2 seconds or so then it means that it is upgrading.. if it flashes 3 times fast it means it failed and you just have to try again. after the "OK" sign remove the sd card and turn the tablet off then on again leave it to install then it will shut down automatically then it is ready to use..

Remember the Risks is yours.. hope I could help

goodoane

Nov 25, 2010
I my have some firmware for slim in my backup, what is your version? ..

Sent from my S7 using Tapatalk 2

Khimhos

Sep 20, 2012
Help please,need a new link of bb s7 slim b016,i can't reach the website of learnhuawei.com. Hope this will work on my Telpad, on the Telpad rom the game plants vs zombies are working,on s7-trzmod v3 the game just shows black screen and audio only of the game,why is that? i hope someone would help,thank you.

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
Khimhos said:
Help please,need a new link of bb s7 slim b016,i can't reach the website of learnhuawei.com. Hope this will work on my Telpad, on the Telpad rom the game plants vs zombies are working,on s7-trzmod v3 the game just shows black screen and audio only of the game,why is that? i hope someone would help,thank you.

I played plant vs zombies on s7 slim trzmod normaly.

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
Maybe you can get a copy from where you get tje unit. wala ba kayong backup?

fyatco

Oct 17, 2012
Hello There.. yesterday I flashed my s7 slim telpad to it's generic ROM.. so if you need the generic then I can help :)

you need to have a micor SD to put an upgrade to flash a new ROM. (overwrite PLDT's Rom) Make sure it's formatted to Fat32 and empty except the files for upgrade. so I used
S7-201w V100R001C128B011 Android 2.2.2(USA BestBuy
and it's working well. so first you have check your version of your tablet. remove the battery to see it.. mine is S7-201w. That's what I used to Flash so you can download it here.. S7-201w V100R001C128B011 Android 2.2.2(USA BestBuy).zip or find the compatible one here Johnny Paranoia's Other Blog: Huawei S7 Tablet - Firmware List. then after downloading extract the downloaded zip then find the dload folder it contains two items "unlmt.cfg" and "UPDATA.APP". so Copt the dload folder to the formatted fat32 micro sd card then after turn off tablet.. then to start upgrade.. press simultaneously the high and low volume button and the back touch screen button when all are pressed, then pres the on button without upressing the the volume and back button.. you see that it will blink twice every 2 seconds or so then it means that it is upgrading.. if it flashes 3 times fast it means it failed and you just have to try again. after the "OK" sign remove the sd card and turn the tablet off then on again leave it to install then it will shut down automatically then it is ready to use..

Remember the Risks is yours.. hope I could help

I did this, the update bar showed up but nothing else happens. is it supposed to be like that? :|
help! :((