Samsung GT-P7500 Galaxy Tab 10.1 WiFi + 3G - ICS UPDATE

jaygobin

Nov 6, 2012
Hello i have been visiting a lot of websites lately which say that the ICS update for the GT-P7500 Galaxy Tab 10.1 WiFi + 3G. is already out..

Though when i try to update mine, it still says no update found..even my firmware stays as follows: PDA:KL1/PHONE:KL3/CSC:KL1(XEU).

Can anyone help me on this?

i am tired of looking on so many websites that will just root my tab instead of providing it with the right update.thank you.

Perhaps my location could be causing problems?

jaygobin

Nov 6, 2012
Then it should have been the case for me also..still i dont really know why till now that update is not available on my device..even when trying to update it using samsung kies..and am unable to get any information why i am facing this problem but thank you for your help buddy :)

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Most of the firmware releases are country specific and rarely released all over the world at the same time. I would wait and see.

jaygobin

Nov 6, 2012
Its been so much time since ICS has been released..and moreover i dont want to root my tab, i wanted the official version and now still no sign of it..anyway thank you for your reply .

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Its been so much time since ICS has been released..and moreover i dont want to root my tab, i wanted the official version and now still no sign of it..anyway thank you for your reply .

This may not apply to the Galaxy but on my tablet, under settings - apps - all there are 2 files that control the updates. CMClient and DMClient. If you see them tap each and tell them to clear cache and data, then force stop/close and restart your tablet then try checking again.