Editor in Chief
- Jan 5, 2011
We have exciting news for Samsung Galaxy Tab owners. Samsung Mobile just shared the Android 4.0/Ice Cream Sandwich update schedule for most of their Galaxy Tabs. It looks like most if not all of them will start receiving the rollout of ICS next month! Here's a quote directly from their site with all the details:
Good news, after long waiting Samsung will finally start with the Android 4.0 updates for the Galaxy Tab 7.7 8.9 10.1.
The updates will start in July but the most updates are planned for August.
According to our insider the update will improve your battery and speed.
Samsung Canada posted a schedule also when we will see the first galaxy Tab updates.
Even they say in July / August.
Another good thing is, when we have the first Android 4.0 for the Galaxy Tab 7.7 we will start making our review about the Galaxy Tab 7.7
If you want to see our first Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 WIFI review please stay tuned.
That review is plannend to come online this month.
The next tablets will receive an Android 4.0 update.
- GT-P6210 Galaxy Tab Plus 7.0 WIFI
- GT-P6200 Galaxy Tab Plus 7.0 WIFI + 3G
- GT-P6810 Galaxy Tab 7.7 WIFI
- GT-P6800 Galaxy Tab 7.7 WIFI + 3G
- GT-P7310 Galaxy Tab 8.9 WIFI
- GT-P7300 Galaxy Tab 8.9 WIFI + 3G
- GT-P7510 Galaxy Tab 10.1 WIFI
- GT-P7500 Galaxy Tab 10.1 WIFI + 3G