Sanei n10 3g

Clair

Nov 2, 2012
Hi just wondered if anyone can help me I have bought a new Sanei N10 3g and having trouble with making a call, I have sim in but when I try to make a call it says no network available..?

Nov 12, 2012
Hi just wondered if anyone can help me I have bought a new Sanei N10 3g and having trouble with making a call, I have sim in but when I try to make a call it says no network available..?
sanei n10 dosent have an imie number ,so it will not work in networks which reqire imie numbe,try to enquire about this with the vendor,and make it correct

jinu

Nov 27, 2012

Sanei has no registered imei number. may a fake one present.Since now rules and mobile operators are very strict, they do not connect the calls which has no registered imei.If any solution found,please give a reply ...

olli

Jan 2, 2013
I have same problem with my Sanei N10 IMEI=0. I tried to change my IMEI (from old cellphone) with echo 'AT+EGMR... then the pttycmd1 file was generated in /dev/ folder but after reboot I missed the pttycmd1 file. Can everbody explain why it`s lost? Thanks.