Screen Blinking/Flickering in Application

Jul 14, 2011
Hi all,

I have this browser launching application which doesn't have any problems till now when it is being tested on Samsung Galaxy 10.1(Model Number: GT-P7510) with Android 3.1 Honeycomb. The issue is this, it occurs throughout the entire application whenever i tap on a textbox, the whole screen will flash across a black screen for a moment and revert back to normal. It starts flickering/blinking the black screen when i leave a focus on any textbox as well. Currently, I've no idea what is causing this issue as I've testing this application on several devices e.g. Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7-inch with previous version of OS from 1.5 to 2.3. Anyone who has any clue as to what is going on whether be it a compatibility issue with the application or a change in function in honeycomb 3.1 or the device itself, please share your information and enlighten me on this matter please. Any kind of help is greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks

P.S. First post in this forum, hope did not cause any confusion in the way i phrase my question.