Screen flickers

Asksierra904

Aug 29, 2011
Does anyone else noticed that the screen flickers on the edges? I'm debating whether I want to go exchange it or just leave it... But it kinda bugs me... Does it happen to other people? should I exchange it?

SEMIJim

Aug 20, 2011
Mine does that with some apps sometimes. Doesn't happen often. Have you brought it to the attention of Vizio tech. support?

Jim

sora72

Aug 22, 2011
Every once in a while, the top of the screen flickers when using the browser app. To get rid of it, I change the screen orientation (simply by flipping around from portrait to landscape, or vice versa) and then back to the initial orientation. I have only seen it 2 or 3 times and it isn't consistent. I'll keep watching for it and will return it back to Sams Club before the initial trial period expires if I see it happen much more.

sora72

Aug 22, 2011
btw - I also have a tiny bright pixel at the bottom of the screen in landscape mode that never goes away. Anyone else?

walrus

Dec 16, 2010
My screen is flawless as far as I can tell. If the return policy is good take it back and get a new one.

imhumanoid

Nov 5, 2011
I read this post a few weeks ago and contacted Vizio support via their chat. So I kinda forgot to come back and say what came of it. :]

Vizio told me to restart my tablet, and it fixed it. I felt so dumb :/ but it has never done it again.

At the time the right side was flickering, but restarting it fixed it. :]