Screen Protection

tff

Aug 26, 2011
Hey guys,

Just got my new samsung galaxy tab 10.1 and i think it is a great machine! The only downside with it is that you get major smear marks on the screen! Can anyone recommend a good screen protector that will protect from this? I'm in the UK If that helps!

Many thanks in advance!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Android Tablet Forum

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Lately, I've noticed people recommending Rain-X to prevent or reduce the smearing problems on their screens. It's an automotive product intended for use on automobile windshields. I'm not sure if it's available in the UK.

tff

Aug 26, 2011
Many thanks, I will have a look at that and see if I can get hold of some of that! Will report back with any success!!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
If you have trouble finding it, contact Jeremy Clarkson. I'll bet he knows where to get it in the UK.:cool:

tff

Aug 26, 2011
Many thanks! Got hold of some and it works a charm. A tip to anyone though its to apply it to a cloth very lightly then apply it the then buff it a bit with another cloth and it works great, wax on wax off concept!

stJamesG

Oct 16, 2011
Im using the amCase ($9 on Amazon) with an application of RainX. It's a very slick feel and pretty good transparency too.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

samhastie

Feb 17, 2012
@RedCloud

I agree. I purchased mine called ArmorSuit through Amazon, and it has been amazing. The price isn't bad at all and the quality is top notch. Gl on your search guys!

May 31, 2012
Anti glare screen protector for samsung galaxy tab could be found on Samsung Tablet Accesories

Prevents Your Screen from Scratches, Dust and the Elements, Virtually Eliminates All Glare and Fingerprints from Your Screen.

Can be installed easily? yes of course :)

Just Peel Off The Layers and Install, Can be Reused and is Easy to Remove. Leaves No Residue

samhastie

Feb 17, 2012
@stevesf

Let us know what you purchase. I'm always curious to compare my ArmorSuit with an alternative brand. Gl!

ricky0702

May 12, 2012
I bought the Acase screen from Amazon. It was $9.55 and works great. I would do a linky thing like kelmar but my internet-fu is weak. :)

RayBox

Aug 2, 2012
I used capdase kila Screen Protector, Ultra-thin Transparency & Super Clear protection, Perfect overlay and high reliability, Remove without leaving residue marks. if you want buy, http://**********/capdase-klia-anti...r-screen-protector-galaxy-tab-10-1-p7510.html

Last edited: