Screen Protector

traderfl

Apr 7, 2011
I bought a clear and anti-fingerprint one from Amazon by a company called Aurum (do a search), they came exactly to size and I was very happy with it. I don't like those "military grade" protectors, although they promise to stop a bullet they also stop your finger from smooth scrolling. The ones I got from Aurum fit great and were cheap too, says its made form Japanese PET material. But most of all my fingers slides along as if it was on glass.

Here is the link:
http://www.amazon.com/Viewsonic-Tab...ef=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1302187379&sr=8-1-spell

Last edited:

fridge011

Mar 19, 2011
I'm using the skinomi protector. I like it alot. It seems to cut the glare down a little and I scratched the crap out of it with the card they give you to put it on with and it fixed itself in a couple days. Good stuff

Sent from my VEGAn-TAB-v1.0.0b5.1.1 using Android Tablet Forum

clanecks

May 17, 2011
I bought a clear and anti-fingerprint one from Amazon by a company called Aurum (do a search), they came exactly to size and I was very happy with it. I don't like those "military grade" protectors, although they promise to stop a bullet they also stop your finger from smooth scrolling. The ones I got from Aurum fit great and were cheap too, says its made form Japanese PET material. But most of all my fingers slides along as if it was on glass.

Here is the link:
Amazon.com: VIEWSONIC G TABLET SCREEN PROTECTOR ANTI-GLARE & ANTI FINGERPRINT **DRY APPLICATION** SMOOTH SCROLLING: Electronics

That's what I'm using. It wasn't all that easy to install though. The cover is cut exactly to the dimension of the gTab screen. The upside is that it covers the entire glass surface area (covers the camera too though). The downside is that if you do not align the edges correctly, adjusting it is a pain in the arse afterwards. Although removing it is easy enough, but once the adhesive side is exposed (residue-free adhesive), it attracts dust like crazy. Unless you live in a clean room, adjusting it will almost undoubtedly mean that you'll get dust bubbles that are next to impossible to get rid of.

With that said, after installing the Aurum's screen protector, sensitivity is still great. It somewhat reduces glare too and does not hinder clarity much at all (just a very slight reduction of clarity). I'd recommend it, with the above caveats.

xKurzx

Apr 21, 2011
Hello i am using invisibleshield by zagg i love it the fingerprints build upbuti can just wipethem off

Sent from my VEGAn-TAB using Android Tablet Forum

hqm2009

Jun 28, 2011
For the screen protector,there are mainly 4 kinds of it, clear,privacy,matte(anti fingerprint) and mirror. and it is quality depend on the material, but not the brands.
and most now, it is made of PET. and the japanese material is the best. when you buy it,you may ask where is the raw material. But commonly, the dealer do not like japanese material due to more cost than other material. Popularly,the sceen protector made by south korea is good quolity and reasonalbe price.

FeYong Digital Technology Limited
Screen Protector Manufacturer and Supplier