Screwdriver to Fix My Note

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I dropped my note again and is black again! It happened before, exactly a year ago and somebody fixed it for me because I needed stuff I have inside and I didn't back up anything and still I didn't.....a year went by so fast and I can't believe that I still didn't find the time to back up the things I need.. I already ordered a tablet/phone, it was time for a change but now I have to change the amoled screen of my note to get my stuff out and I decided this time.to try fixing it on my own.....where do I get such a small screwdriver?

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Small screwdriver sets are available most places. Home Depot or Lowes should have them. Sears and RadioShack definitely have them but I don't recommend either place as they tend to be expensive.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Thank you Traveler,I didn't think that home depot would have it...great to know!

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I went to 2, 3 places to look for the screwdriver to fix my note and wherever I go, when I tell them

$Screenshot_2014-02-17-20-51-33-1.jpg

that I want to fix my phone they tell me: -why don't you find somebody to do it for you?-Why????? I'm posting a pic of me so may be you can tell me....do I look like somebody who can't fix a phone ?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
they tell me: -why don't you find somebody to do it for you?

I guess they don't know you're a Veteran here, and you're ranked #7 out of 190K+ members on the forum.:eek:

BTW I need to get a jacket like that, it would be great for spending 2½ hours every darn day clearing snow off my driveway and walks.:rolleyes:

10 hours of white out snowfall and I had another 8" of snow and some 3' drifts to clear, really getting tired of this already.:(

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Don't complain about the weather there

$ForumRunner_20140219_011914.png

it could be worse! Like in Switzerland!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
#7? Really? I'm very proud of myself!

You should be.

BTW I've seen those tiny screwdrivers in eyeglass repair kits. Try places that sell glasses, or as Traveller suggested, go to Radioshack.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I was looking at the screws on my note and you might be right spider, the screwdrivers to repair glasses should serve the purpose, I've seen them in a dollar store for a couple of dollars.....nothing cost a dollar anymore ,not even in a dollar store! :)