SD Card Error

clowe7984

Jul 12, 2011
I recently bought a Sylvania Mini Tablet, and I'm very new at this sort of thing. It is Model SYNET7LP, Android Version DG2.20, Kernel Version 2.6.32.9 Hardware ID 11.2.1.8 I downloaded some e books in PDF format onto a USB Flash Drive, I connected the flash drive to the Mini Tablet, and tried to save the books onto the SD card that was included with the Tablet by going into My Pad, and then then going into the "U Disk" and trying to copy and paste those files onto the SD Card and I get an error that says "No more space for paste, please check!" Is there something else that I can do to get these files to save onto the SD Card? Or is it even possible to transfer the files from the Flash drive onto the SD Card?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

cfrockit

Dec 26, 2010
I recently bought a Sylvania Mini Tablet, and I'm very new at this sort of thing. It is Model SYNET7LP, Android Version DG2.20, Kernel Version 2.6.32.9 Hardware ID 11.2.1.8 I downloaded some e books in PDF format onto a USB Flash Drive, I connected the flash drive to the Mini Tablet, and tried to save the books onto the SD card that was included with the Tablet by going into My Pad, and then then going into the "U Disk" and trying to copy and paste those files onto the SD Card and I get an error that says "No more space for paste, please check!" Is there something else that I can do to get these files to save onto the SD Card? Or is it even possible to transfer the files from the Flash drive onto the SD Card?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

Welcome!

You observations are consistent with the lack of features of "My Pad". "My Pad" is a very basic file explorer with a limited functionality. Many users have replaced this application with other file explorers such as: Root Explorer, Astro, EStrongs, etc. Use any of the Market alternatives such as "SlideMe SAM 4.0" which came pre-installed to find, download and install another file explorer.

Performing a copy and paste using Root Explorer of the same .pdf file below worked as expected where using "My Pad" pictured below failed as you described.

$copied.JPG

Failed to paste to SD.

$no_space.JPG

File copied properly between /Udisk (USB) and /sdcard (microSD) using Root Explorer.

$root_exp.JPG

Root Explorer and other more fully featured file explorers properly display the file icons and additional file information.

Last edited:

lorenii

May 2, 2011
I use EStrongs explorer.... It does everything I need and its real simple to use.