sd card

stratduck

Jun 30, 2013
i have been trying to move apps from the tablet to an sd card but it won't let me, I grt the box allowing the move, when I look at the card they haven't gone but I find them on the nand flash. I have spoke to the support team and was told to upgrade firmware and that should put it right, it didn't so I returned it to supplier for exchange unit that was the same, again spoke to support and they looked further into the problem they spoke to google and apparently you cannot transfer to sd card using jellybean operating system without rooting the tablet. has anybody else had this problem or can the solution be confirmed

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
i have been trying to move apps from the tablet to an sd card but it won't let me, I grt the box allowing the move, when I look at the card they haven't gone but I find them on the nand flash. I have spoke to the support team and was told to upgrade firmware and that should put it right, it didn't so I returned it to supplier for exchange unit that was the same, again spoke to support and they looked further into the problem they spoke to google and apparently you cannot transfer to sd card using jellybean operating system without rooting the tablet. has anybody else had this problem or can the solution be confirmed

Welcome to the forum,

That is correct, apps cannot be moved to the external storage unless rooted.