sdcard

reinoud1963

Mar 14, 2011
I have several problems with the zenithink zt 180, have a 8gb sandisk hc sdcard.
In the settings i see sdcard and external-sd? What's the different?
I can see that the external sdcard is visible and the sdcard not?
When i tried to move a app to the sdcard i get the message: can't move, not enough space..? There is 8 GB, what the reason for that?
On the market i get the message can't install: unknown reason 18?
How to use the sdcard, does it be installed on a special way to be used or?
thanks!

hoben02

Nov 10, 2010
under "settings" -> "sd card & device storage settings" is the sd card mounted and is it formatted there.

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
I have several problems with the zenithink zt 180, have a 8gb sandisk hc sdcard.
In the settings i see sdcard and external-sd? What's the different? *External is the microsd card you put in. sdcard is the internal storage*
I can see that the external sdcard is visible and the sdcard not? *You should be able to see both. Not sure how you are trying to view them*
When i tried to move a app to the sdcard i get the message: can't move, not enough space..? There is 8 GB, what the reason for that? *How is the external sdcard formatted?*
On the market i get the message can't install: unknown reason 18?
How to use the sdcard, does it be installed on a special way to be used or?
thanks!

Apps by default are installed to the Internal storage and in your case the "sdcard" is your internal storage. You would need a app-to-SD app to move certain apps to your sdcard. Keep in mind that not all apps work from the sdcard.

I would also suggest storing all pictures, wallpapers, music on the sdcard. "External-SD" in your case.