Seeking for help

maistro112003

Jul 7, 2012
Hi To all

I bought a Chinese tablet called Xtouch,and that's the link to it
X906_Xtouch | touch the world
it.s on ICS.
and i have some problems like the volume buttons work as "Back" & "Home" although there is a back button,and the Specs said it has a GPS and i tried many GPS programs but it doesn't work,
I mean the programs works fine but there is no signal at all no matter how long i let the GPS on, in the other hand a program like "android assistant" reads The GPS sensor.
so i though it must be a software default, and tried to download the firmware from the site but i can't start the recovery mode with the same way they explained in the video.
so PLEASE if any one know how to root this device or how to help at all,That would be appreciated .
Thanks in advance.

firmware version number : eng.neojet.20120326.160745

Android version :

Kernel version :
3.0.8 root@neo-jet#225

Build No. :
DFP1008R 4.0.3 IML74K eng
neojet.20120326.160745 test-key

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
The only thing I can suggest for the GPS is to go in to settings and see if the GPS is turned on. If it is not active in settings it will not work on any of the apps.
As for the volume buttons, this may also be something in settings, but it sounds like an options setting has been turned on to chang the function of the volume rocker and it needs to be switched back.

Tried to find a owners manual on the net but no luck.

maistro112003

Jul 7, 2012
The only thing I can suggest for the GPS is to go in to settings and see if the GPS is turned on. If it is not active in settings it will not work on any of the apps.
As for the volume buttons, this may also be something in settings, but it sounds like an options setting has been turned on to chang the function of the volume rocker and it needs to be switched back.

Tried to find a owners manual on the net but no luck.

Thanks a lot for your response.
And thanks more for your your search regarding the manual, i appreciate it.
But i already checked the settings and it's turned on,Also i tried every thing in the setting for the volume but found nothing.
there is many thing made me think it's the version of android that made the problem,like in the setting if i want to "Show more" under the WiFi it's force close!!!
so may be the hardware is not correctly verified or the the coking of the system wasn't meant to my device at first,That's all what i think of
Again if know how to root this device or any other way to go to recovery state that would be appreciated.