Seriously help need sph-l720pufnae full nvm

aaneels

Jan 9, 2015
sph-l720pufnae full nvm or l720 security backup problem -software version baseband meid all unknown.plz help

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi aaneels, welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
sph-l720pufnae full nvm or l720 security backup problem -software version baseband meid all unknown.plz help
aaneels, this forum covers Android tablets. The information you're asking for refers to a Samsung Galaxy S4 phone. That's the "meh" news, and I'll be moving this thread to Off-Topic Discussions shortly. The good news is that I have a Galaxy S4 and can try to help you. I need you to open up the dialer, type in *#1234# and post the results. That will give me an idea of what I'm dealing with, and my future replies can be better tailored to you.

aaneels

Jan 9, 2015
Customers came to unlock l720 sprint while unlocking meid and baseband gone and again flash same verson l720pfunae no improvement I cannot repair meid and baseband I tried different firmware it can flash only pufnae verson only . Customers is calming that I bricked his phone .iam much in trouble

*#1234# it shows ap:L720vpufnae. Csc:L720sptfnae

If u have l720 sprint then plz upload me it's full nvm file I think I damage that

Last edited by a moderator:

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Ok. The correct firmware for the phone is here. However, it's not going to help if the IMEI is gone. Type *#06# into the dialer. Is the IMEI "null" or is it a number starting with "049"? If you get either of those, your only option is to send the phone to Samsung for service, as you don't have the hardware and software needed to do the job yourself, and you didn't make a backup of the IMEI before you worked on their phone.

Try flashing the firmware anyway, but don't expect much.

P.S. I have a GT-I9505, an international Galaxy S4, using GSM instead of the CDMA your phone has, thus I will not be providing my NV memory. Asking someone else to upload their NV memory backup likely isn't going to happen because being a tablet forum no one is likely have a backup you could use as the NV memory on the Galaxy tablets is likely different from those for the smartphones. Also, a backup of the NV memory contains the IMEI of the phone.