Site for A13 Firmware

JamesAbortion

Aug 21, 2012
It's great to have alternatives, but from my experience even seemingly identical A13 tablets can be very different. Problems can range from hardware buttons not working as expected to inverted G sensor outputs and god knows what else.

At the very least you probably will be able to go back to the original fw... given you have it with you.

princepire

Oct 12, 2012
Thanks a lot Bighun, been looking for that list for what seems to be ages now, though mine happens to be that Allwinner A13 Q88 1.2Ghz so randomly labelled 'Cheapest'. Hope it isn't too much to ask, but would you happen to have any other ROMs supported by that tab? It has proven very elusive to everything I've hit it with so far. Tragidy's ROM [http://dorkfiles.com/momo-9-boxchip-...id-4-0-4-rom/] seems to work all well apart from the touch capabilities. Much appreciation.

84eddy

Dec 4, 2012
nuclear_evb-eng 4.0.4 IMM76D 20120912
please some one help, now i have dumb this rom from same device from my friend, but i dont know how to flash back, because the file have 5, using live suit juz need 1 file (img)
if some one have the fresh rom please upload, i have finding this rom melion timessssssssss:mad: