Sites Where You Can Buy Ainol Tablets [Please Sticky It]

criver

Oct 20, 2011
Hi!
I've been searching for a site where to buy an ainol novo elf 2 and I thought I'd summarize what I found:cool::

Not EU based:
Ainol Novo - Ainol Novo Android Tablet - Ainol Novo Online Store (I think that's the ainol main site :))
China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China (nice site - already bought a ZT C91 from them - they even helped me clear customs:))
McBub.com - Buy wholesale Tablet PC, Android Smartphones, LED Gadgets & Apple Accessories From China
Chinese Android Tablets PCs - China Android Phones & TV Boxes
http://www.****************/#
Ainol Novo Tablets Store - Ainol Novo Android Tablets PCs (this site really can't seem to work well for me)
China Tablet PC - Android Tablet PC - Consumer Electronics Goods (looks more expensive than previous sites)

EU based:
Android Tablet | Android Tablet PC | The Best Google Android Tablet UK Online Store (got there from Ainol Novo - Ainol Novo Android Tablet - Ainol Novo Online Store - I think it has the same prices:))
GadgetFreakz - Simply Mad About Gadgets! (higher prices I think)
futeko.com - Future Entertainment Technology (higher prices I think)

P.S. Feel free to comment on your experience with any of these sites or suggest a new one.

Last edited:

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
Hi!
I've been searching for a site where to buy an ainol novo elf 2 and I thought I'd summarize what I found:cool::

Not EU based:
Ainol Novo - Ainol Novo Android Tablet - Ainol Novo Online Store (I think that's the ainol main site :))
China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China (nice site - already bought a ZT C91 from them - they even helped me clear customs:))
McBub.com - Buy wholesale Tablet PC, Android Smartphones, LED Gadgets & Apple Accessories From China (US/UK based)
GadgetGreats - Android Tablets, Android Phones, Spy Gadgets - Novo 7 Aurora, Onda Vi40, Flytouch 8
Ainol Novo Tablets Store - Ainol Novo Android Tablets PCs (this site really can't seem to work well for me)
China Tablet PC - Android Tablet PC - Consumer Electronics Goods (looks more expensive than previous sites)

EU based:
Android Tablet | Android Tablet PC | The Best Google Android Tablet UK Online Store (got there from Ainol Novo - Ainol Novo Android Tablet - Ainol Novo Online Store - I think it has the same prices:))
McBub.com - Buy wholesale Tablet PC, Android Smartphones, LED Gadgets & Apple Accessories From China (US/UK based)

P.S. Feel free to comment on your experience with any of these sites or suggest a new one.
Btw I'm not sure whether to buy my tablet from McBub or android-tablet-computer - so which one would you suggest?

Hi criver, we have Ainol Novo 7 Elf II in stock, $129 with free China Post shipping. You may consider the 7 inch IPS screen dual core - Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II.

Apr 14, 2012
Hi!

Not EU based:
McBub.com - Buy wholesale Tablet PC, Android Smartphones, LED Gadgets & Apple Accessories From China
GadgetGreats - Android Tablets, Android Phones, Spy Gadgets - Novo 7 Aurora, Onda Vi40, Flytouch 8

EU based:

Hi criver, you mentioned our site didn't work well for you. Would you please offer us more details? Thanks

criver

Oct 20, 2011
Hi!
It works fine now thanks(don't know if you fixed it or it was a problem with my internet). When I made this thread I had problems when clicking on the links in products for ainol tablets - everything's fine now though!

Apr 14, 2012
Hi!
It works fine now thanks(don't know if you fixed it or it was a problem with my internet). When I made this thread I had problems when clicking on the links in products for ainol tablets - everything's fine now though!

That's great, thanks :)

Ridolun

Jun 23, 2012
China Electronics Wholesale - Online Shopping with Best Price & WorldWide Free Shipping - ************ - Wholesale Electronics on ************

Awesome price, took 3 weeks to get my elf 2 -I am in the us- they threw in a screen protector and soft case for the delay. Overall very pleased...

Hi!

Not EU based:

EU based:

ShadowGunn

Aug 2, 2012
Hi!

Not EU based:

EU based:

Okay, I'm a newbie to the whole Android tablet scene, but this is my experience of trying to buy an "Ainol" product -

Ainol Novo - Ainol Novo Android Tablet - Ainol Novo Online Store this looks to be a 'genuine' store but it's actually a phising site operating out of Togo in Africa... Ordered the Ainol Novo7 Elf II, they only accept PayPal, order was delayed, unauthorised transactions were made on my card, cancelled order then put in a PayPal dispute, even though I won there was no funds in their account... good job Visa covered me on this transaction!!!

Ainol Novo Tablets Store gave this guy a try afterwards, seemed to get some good reviews with a decent looking website. Ordered the Ainol Novo7 Aurora II, they only accept Paypal (!), was wary about this but thought I'd give him a chance... Order was delayed again (no stock) then there was a problem with the PayPal refund process (no cleared funds again) so I had to wait for him to deposit money before I could transfer it...

GadgetFreakz - Simply Mad About Gadgets! tried giving this guy a call, sent him a number of emails, but looks like he's not around much anymore, hopefully he's still in business.

futeko.com - Future Entertainment Technology seems like a good site, they only stock the Chinese versions though, but they do install all the updates for you and check that all apps (Google, playstore etc.) work. They obviously charge a premium because they open each unit, install updates and change the default language/s and settings to English.

I guess all this hassle has caused me to think again about buying an Ainol product - they don't seem to have their own dedicated business website or domain, they seem content to let others ruin their business and it is impossible to contact them directly for any info or advice...

So, unless there is some way of getting this tablet from a reputable source (either in the UK or from abroad) or contacting Ainol directly, then it seems I might have to reconsider buying their product and pay a little more for a 'branded' make that do provide good service and reliable points of direct (email/phone) contact.

Last edited:

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi all, We're supporting vendor on this forum and also Authorized Online Reseller of Ainol Tablets. You all can rest assured to place your order in our site too! :)
$1.jpg

tadpole

Mar 18, 2012
I purchased a tablet from Spemall had it less than a month when capacitive screen stopped working(this is covered under warranty)After several emails (didn't seem to understand what I meant by capacitive screen not working!!)They agreed for me to ship it back,that was JUNE. I still have no tablet and continue to get run around. Poor customer service. Buyers beware. Blaming manufactorer at the moment for delay. They could have fixed anything by now. At this point I wonder if I will ever get my tablet back. The tablet was great just was one of those things that happen. As a matter of fact I bought a 7" like the 10" I shipped back from a dealer on ebay in USA and they are great.......no more buying direct from china you have no recourse with these people. At this point I am looking being out of my money and tablet. Big Rip Off.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
I purchased a tablet from Spemall had it less than a month when capacitive screen stopped working(this is covered under warranty)After several emails (didn't seem to understand what I meant by capacitive screen not working!!)They agreed for me to ship it back,that was JUNE. I still have no tablet and continue to get run around. Poor customer service. Buyers beware. Blaming manufactorer at the moment for delay. They could have fixed anything by now. At this point I wonder if I will ever get my tablet back. The tablet was great just was one of those things that happen. As a matter of fact I bought a 7" like the 10" I shipped back from a dealer on ebay in USA and they are great.......no more buying direct from china you have no recourse with these people. At this point I am looking being out of my money and tablet. Big Rip Off.

Hi tadpole, very sorry to hear that, would you pls give me your order number? i would check for you, hope your problem can be solved ASAP, thanks very much!

pugazh

Sep 24, 2012
Can you ship to Chennai, India. Will you be able to ship the items without customs duty in Chennai Airport.