Skins . Covers Kyros

Luca Brasi

Mar 26, 2011
search ebay for kyros 7024 case, there is one as of now with a usb keyboard included, it originates in Honk Kong.

Ray50

Apr 24, 2011
I looked for a cover for the 8024. This Nook color was just a little to small (~.25") in width and the ipad case was about 1" each way to big. For now I have it in a nice zipper book (for a Bible) cover that has 2 outside pouches I use for the cables and a USB memory stick. If I can find some 1" foam to put in (case made to accept a 2" thick book) I will just use it for now.

EDIT: (6/14/11)
Found a nice zipper case that was made for a monthly planner at target. Don't seem to be able to find it on the Target site but the brand was BlueSky. It is a zipper leather case about .25" wider and longer then the 8024 Kyros. I use this to carry the Kyros back and forth to work and a 'portable DVD Player' semi-hard case for trips where I need the charger and the cables.

Last edited:

santanya

Jun 19, 2011
GO TO AMAZON.COM TO GET AN 8" INCH CASE FOR THE COBY KYROS 8024. IT'S MADE BY HDE -- Look for the HDE 8" Tablet Hard Case for $9.95 THIS CASE IS THE PERFECT SIZE FOR THE 8024.
The protective case is for any 8" tablet and comes complete with a belt strap to close the case when your not using the device. Its also great for storing the stylus pen that came with the tablet by sticking it in the corner of the elastic straps that holds the tablet. These straps are placed conveniently on the corners so they do not obstruct your view or touching surface! It has an Android logo and text embossed on the outside of the case. Dimensions: 8 5/8" x 6 5/8" x 1/2" $31EFFwv6TzL__AA300_.jpg$4115Svpqi2L__SL500_AA300_.jpg$31shc-WkgaL__AA300_.jpg

Last edited:

aFriend

May 27, 2011
Just found a nook jacket at Bestbuy for $15. It works with my 7022. It looks similar to the pics up above for the 8024.

Brand is M-edge executive jacket for nook.

Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum

bionicdeb

Jun 29, 2011
I bought the one with the keyboard in it and I can't get it to work?! As suggested by the vendor, I connected it to my laptop and it worked there. Just doesn't work on my MID7024! Like the looks of it and fits great. Frustrated! Any suggestions?

rc748

Feb 4, 2011
The Coby Kyros MID7015 sleeve can be purchased at http:// nuvo-tek.com/products-page/...by-kyros-mid7015-sleeve-case-cover-blackgray/ for $8.95 with free shipping. It is similar in size as those for a Kindle 3, although you need something slightly wider for a good fit, which is why I mention the above and think it will fit fine. This sleeve is available on Amazon and Buy.com as well.

The Kyros MID7024 is just a wee bit longer than the MID7015 (7.68" vs 7.50") but I believe the above case will fit it fine since it is also just a hair less wider (4.75 vs 4.80") than the MID7015 and neoprene stretches.

The Nook Color is a full .40" longer so I do not think it will provide a good fit.

Hope this helps.

mikew99

Apr 9, 2011
Just found a nook jacket at Bestbuy for $15. It works with my 7022. It looks similar to the pics up above for the 8024.

Brand is M-edge executive jacket for nook.

I stopped by Best Buy today and picked up the "M-Edge Latitude Jacket for nook." (There were separate cases for nook Color, so I guess the sizes are different. The one I bought looks like it is for the original B&W nook.)

Unlike the M-Edge Executive Jacket, the Latitude Jacket is neoprene with a zipper. My 7022 fits perfectly in the four corner straps, covering up only the power button and the camera. And the cover folds back to form a stand, so I can watch video at a comfortable viewing angle.

All the tablets seem to be of slightly different sizes, so I'm very happy to have found a case that fits my 7022 so well. Thank you very much for this tip!

buck1122

Jun 26, 2011
Last edited by a moderator: