Skype video help -

wilsogr

May 15, 2011
When using Skype, video does not work. I have "enable video" turned on in settings. Any suggestions as to what I need to do to get video working? Thanks GW

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
When using Skype, video does not work. I have "enable video" turned on in settings. Any suggestions as to what I need to do to get video working? Thanks GW

There are other threads for this. But the short answer is that skype have not even considered the video for Android tablets. This may change but is low on their list of priorties. Some may have had success but the word is no video.
:(

laguss4

Oct 4, 2011
This is odd cause I also have an A500 running 3.2 and my Skype runs just fine. Used it for the first time a few days ago and both the sound and video worked great.

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
This is odd cause I also have an A500 running 3.2 and my Skype runs just fine. Used it for the first time a few days ago and both the sound and video worked great.

Well maybe I stand corrected. However skype has not worked for me either and I'm running 3.2 on an A500. Is your tab rooted?

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
Good news for the troops. Finally got SKYPE VIDEO to work. I have no problems with the mic and the sound is crystal clear. I did find a preference for using the ipod earplug type wired speakers. Prevents feedback loop problems.