SlideIT help needed

leatheroo

May 14, 2011
I have installed SlideIT on myA500, but can't see what I am typing. If I slide in word or notes, there is a white pane with a red boarder around it above the keyboard, but the typing does not appear here. The word "done" is next to the pane. If I hit this, the typing appears on the word doc with lots of mistakes of course! It works properly within a browser. I uninstalled and reinstalled and it worked properly in word once. The next time it was back to "blind sliding".
Any help would be appreciated. I have contacted the developer, but haven't heard back from them
Thanks

akramnajjar

Jul 5, 2011
I have installed SlideIT on myA500, but can't see what I am typing. If I slide in word or notes, there is a white pane with a red boarder around it above the keyboard, but the typing does not appear here. The word "done" is next to the pane. If I hit this, the typing appears on the word doc with lots of mistakes of course! It works properly within a browser. I uninstalled and reinstalled and it worked properly in word once. The next time it was back to "blind sliding".
Any help would be appreciated. I have contacted the developer, but haven't heard back from them
Thanks

I wrote the developer from their site
Baruch Burstein
Technical Support Department Manager
Dasur Team

SlideIT Keyboard - Home

and he sent me this which solved the above problem on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1:

Go to SlideIT's Settings --> Advanced Preferences --> Landscape view mode and turn it off.

All the best
Akram