Smartq s7 not as advertised

collinb

Jun 18, 2012
I bought a smartq s7 2 weeks ago , from MBub, I now find that I can't download anything from from google play, and I am unable to install flash player. I bought this device as it was supposed to support flash player, can anything be done? Mc Bub?
collinb
:(

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
Hi Collinb

We are really really sorry for that, but we did test the google play and flash player. There must be somthing else wrong. (we've installed another app store: slide me. you can download app from it at the moment).
You can try as follow: Setting--app--google play--clear date, Then restart S7. This should solve your first problem, then you can download flash player from the Google play.
I've send you a email @yahoo.com, any more question, you can email me or [email protected]

McBub

collinb

Jun 18, 2012
Hi again McBub, I am still unable to download anything from google play, I tried clearing data from google app and restarting s7. I am still unable to download flash player, i just receive error message,
"Adobe Flash Player 11" could not be downloaded due to an error (921). Nothing will download from google play I just get error messages.
Slide me does work ok but I cant get what I really need, Adobe Flash!

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
Hi Collinb

Below is the full method for fixing Google Play store ERROR 921:

Go to setting-Apps-All-Google play store-clear cache & clear data

then
Go to Settings>Accounts & Sync>*your google account*> click menu (the three dots)> Remove Google Account

Then Add your Google Account again

Hope this time everything will be ok