So, How Many A2109 Users Do We Have Here So Far?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I moved a couple over here so you wouldn't get lonesome.:) That makes 3 counting you, I'm waiting for the 10 you promised.:rolleyes:

anika200

Dec 2, 2012
Hey Guys, I have bookmarked the site and will move some stuff over.
I really wonder how many ppl that bought a A2109 would find there way to a forum?
Anyway I will check in here as long as there there is some traffic.

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I can not really tell if we are getting a welcome here or do we need "so many people" to establish a place for exchange?

Nothing to worry about anika, you're all welcome here and the forum is here to stay.:) I was just kidding my friend FloRider a little. When he requested the forum, he said he could get 10 registered members to participate here. So far, it looks as if he's going to do even better than that.:cool:

FloRider

Dec 2, 2012
MCL's library of work is going to draw the flocks :) He and anika have been very helpful over at Lenovo. I've been slacking off over there the last few weeks, but I'm looking forward to the Lenovo folks providing me with working source so I can mod the kernel for overclocking and undervolting. From what I've seen with the stock kernel, there won't be headroom for overclocking without undervolting, so let's hope they left a nice cushion in the signal strength for me to bite into ;)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
It's starting to remind me of Field of Dreams around here, "If you build it, he will come." Glad to see things are going so well.:cool:

MozartMan

Dec 4, 2012
Just registered on this forum. Bought A2109 on Black Saturday at Office Depot for $200. Love tablet so far.
Have question about stock email application but not sure where to post it.

MozartMan

FloRider

Dec 2, 2012
Just registered on this forum. Bought A2109 on Black Saturday at Office Depot for $200. Love tablet so far.
Have question about stock email application but not sure where to post it.

MozartMan

Welcome :)