So lost!!!!!

gonzonj

Dec 26, 2011
Help I just got a used 7005 just to get used to using a tablet and it only came with the unit. Trying to be able to use this and I am so lost. I cannot get anything out of the applib, it does not even let me get online that often. Tried to update but says it cannot. Hooked it up to my computer and it is asking for a CD with the drivers on it but there is no CD that I have. It is showing that it found the drivers online except the andriod ecliar. I have tried to find them online but no luck can I please get some help this was a christmas gift and now I look like an a** right now. Thanks so much everyone in advance hope yall can help me

brl1214

Dec 26, 2011
what device is it do you also still have your users manual, I'm thinking it's a MID 7005?

Last edited:

gonzonj

Dec 26, 2011
what device is it do you also still have your users manual, I'm thinking it's a MID 7005?

I do not have the user manual and when I try to get it from the Coby website I get an error message. Yes it is a Mid 7005. I cannot even get into the appslib now it says Sorry but your device is not compatible with AppsLib!!!! I could get into it before so I dont know what happened.