[Solved] Error message RPCS-5 AEC-0

ibrich

Dec 13, 2012
Dear Group,

My 700Tf seems to be working well except I get error messages when trying to install a new app or if a loaded app tried to update. Therefore I have not been able to install a new app for sometime. I have tried to uninstall and number of unused apps to see if they might be the problem. No luck with that. I get the error message in the subject line. Is there a reset for the tablet. I would not like to set from zero but would like to install some new apps.

Any help will be great.

Thanks,

Rich

Last edited by a moderator:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I think there's a problem with your Google account. The easiest way I can suggest for you to fix the problem would be to delete your Google account, restart, then add the account back in again. I give that high probability of working. And it won't hurt anything.

ibrich

Dec 13, 2012
You were right!!! It was a Google problem. It appears that my Google account was no longer working. ( could not sign in). Installed the new Google account and everything works great. A number of apps undated and I added the app I wanted. PROBLEM: I now have two Google accounts when I am in settings/accounts/Google. How do I remove the old account??

Again Thanks,

Rich