[Solved] HELP ! newby needs connection info

rubydoo

Oct 3, 2012
Hi ,very new to tablets , wi fi ,etc so please excuse me if i talk a bit of nonsense........i have a bebook live tablet and recently had a problem with connecting to wifi. shows up my network name when searching for wi fi connection, but from yesterday it has started to say connecting ,then authenticating, then disabled. then picks up another network name and says connected, but does i canno access the internet. very confusing as ive had this tablet for months and had no previous problem with internet connection. My dads laptop connects with our network , and brothers android phone connects with our network , but not my tablet. any info would be gratefully appreciated ,thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

This is just a guess but the router may have accumulated some trash. Try unplugging it for 30 seconds or so. After it's back up look at any connections you don't want and tape them and tap forget. I have some additional tips in a link below on WiFi connection issues.

rubydoo

Oct 3, 2012
Welcome to the forum

This is just a guess but the router may have accumulated some trash. Try unplugging it for 30 seconds or so. After it's back up look at any connections you don't want and tape them and tap forget. I have some additional tips in a link below on WiFi connection issues.

Thanks for that info, brother did what you said,then tapped forget on other links, and modified our link on my tablet again , worked a treat. up and running again. Thanks so much , just needed a nudge in the right direction from someone who knows about these things, much appreciated. Ruby :D

:D:D:D:):)