[Solved] IdeaTab Won't Boot

jamiet123

Jul 25, 2013
hi I have a Lenovo a2109 ideatab and it just wont boot it says Lenovo then the envidia sign shows and Lenovo again and again really gose for ever please help

Last edited by a moderator:

mcl630

Dec 3, 2012
hi I have a Lenovo a2109 ideatab and it just wont boot it says Lenovo then the envidia sign shows and Lenovo again and again really gose for ever please help

We need a little more info. Were running or installing a custom ROM when this occurred or just the stock Lenovo ROM? Have you tried a factory reset?

hugtabletr902

Jul 26, 2013
anyone here can help me what other rom can i flash on my Hug Tablet R902 because i root my tablet and when i install the chainfire 3d driver my tablet reboot and stock on boot...who can help me anyone here?what other firmware can i install? thanks for advance

Specs:
Rockchip RK2928
Android 4.1
JellyBean

jamiet123

Jul 25, 2013
We need a little more info. Were running or installing a custom ROM when this occurred or just the stock Lenovo ROM? Have you tried a factory reset?

hi im running standard jb 4.1.1 rooted by motochopper tried factory reset still same

jamiet123

Jul 25, 2013
I must say a HUGEEEE THANK YOU this is definitely the best forum with people that actually know what there doing thanks guys your the best

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi jamiet, congratulations on your A2109 and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets, and nice to hear your problem has been solved.:eek: Enjoy your tablet and the forum!

binibirocha

Aug 13, 2013
anyone here can help me what other rom can i flash on my Hug Tablet R902 because i root my tablet and when i install the chainfire 3d driver my tablet reboot and stock on boot...who can help me anyone here?what other firmware can i install? thanks for advance

Specs:
Rockchip RK2928
Android 4.1
JellyBean

Chainfire is not compatible with ICS or Jelly Bean as stated by the developer. You should have done some research before installing Chainfire or any applications specially root applications. Try to reset your device to factory setting using boot recovery options if you can and hopefully it will boot to stock rom or if you created a NAND backup then restore it using that backup. It is always a good idea to create a backup before messing with your device.