[SOLVED] iView 910TPC Tab

Kuman

Sep 20, 2013
My 8Gb SupraPad 910TPC got in a very strange mode, instead of fully turnung on it gets back to the Android logo over & over again so it can't be used. It's possible to fix that through getting in the recovery mode?

Last edited:

Kuman

Sep 20, 2013
Last edited:

Kuman

Sep 20, 2013
The menu has other options:

apply update from ADB
wipe cache partition
plus 3 more apply from options

TY

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
The first boot will take a while, after that it should go back to normal. Wipe everything you can in the options available.

Kuman

Sep 20, 2013
The first boot will take a while, after that it should go back to normal. Wipe everything you can in the options available.

I did 'wipe cache partition' & it went back to the same error.
I remembered I uninstalled a few of the factory installed apps on the eve of the damage. I wonder if that could be linked to the OS error ...
In one of the options 'install from' there's a list of packages to install. Should I attempt one or all of these?

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Not familiar with your tablet, but with the brand I am, I have several iview tablets.
The company usually has factory software on their site for almost all of their devices.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C using Tapatalk

Kuman

Sep 20, 2013
Not familiar with your tablet, but with the brand I am, I have several iview tablets.
The company usually has factory software on their site for almost all of their devices.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C using Tapatalk

I found the firmware for my model. There's a whole procedure associated with it. Now the problem's my PC doesn't recognize it as a drive as if there's nothing plugged in .....

TY

Kuman

Sep 20, 2013
After 6-7 failed attempts trying to install the firmware it finally succeeded. So it's back on track.

TY