[SOLVED] Plays up when on charge

PaulaM

Jan 29, 2013
I bought my daughter the Android4 tablet for christmas, she loves it as do we all. We seem to have problems when charging it though. For some reason it becomes extra sensitive and does its own thing. It tends to not want to do what you are trying to do, or it just goes mad and flicks to numerous pages :(

She plays on it a lot of the time but then gets frustrated when it needs to be charged as she knows it wont work right, so we have to leave it alone whilst charging, then unplug it and play again.

Any reasons why its doing this, its really annoying as she only has a limited on it.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

Try a different power outlet. It could be a polarity or grounding problem.

PaulaM

Jan 29, 2013
We've tried it in numerous places, its still the same result though. every other laptop or device in the house works great, its just this little tablet :( would love to get it sorted for her, any other reasons why it would be doing this? thanks

PaulaM

Jan 29, 2013
after trying numerous things and contemplating buying a new charger, my husband decided to try charging it with his phone charger ........... problem solved ;) Tablet is working great and being charged at the same time, happy now. thankyou for your advice :)

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
I am a little late, but welcome to the forum!

Glad you found a fix. Must be a poorly regulated charger that came with it.

Thread marked as [SOLVED]