Sony's new tabel

mpw27

Aug 28, 2011
Not a fan of Sony's Tables. They're always to big and there's only me and the Mrs eating :D

Seriously though, the S is looking ok. Personally, not as nice as the Samsung. However, I am VERY intrigued about the P - which is almost Nintendo DS(ish) yet for grown ups.
Would like to actually touch/feel/experience whether it's any good :)

Tell me Xoom - What's the 10.1 like that you're using? In terms of usability, apps, widgets et all. I'm about to take delivery in the next week so would love to know what to expect :)

Xoom1

Jul 27, 2011
Well ,I had a Xoom.. I really liked it.. No hepatic touch tho..Galaxy has that.. The Xoom bricked on me after 5 days.. Took it back,got the Galaxy and love it.. So light and thin.. Thing works great! No issues.. Well one issue.. A heads up.. If it doesn't turn on like normal.. Just hold down the power button for 20 secs and it will power up.. Mine has done that like 3 times.. No biggie tho.. I just don't like the fact it doesn't have a micro sd built into it..But otherwise you will love it! I got the 32 gig /white.. Which one did you get?

mpw27

Aug 28, 2011
I'm hoping it will be the 32gig black, with 3g :) Waiting to find out from Vodafone UK.

As you may be aware, there are a lot of fun and games with Apple and Samsung right now in Europe :D