Sound, flash, and the market

jaytune

Mar 28, 2011
Ok so not having any sound on my tablet is really killing me. I can only see video with sound if its a youtube type of video. Im also getting frustrated because I can't install adobe flash to see videos on websites. Does anyone know any type if work grounds for sound and flash?

And why is it that the market (and market website) don't recognize the tablet as a tablet, but only as a phone? There are tablet apps that I want, but can't install them because the market doesn't allow. What's the deal with that?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Android Tablet Forum

MalazanE

Apr 7, 2011
I can't help with the sound/vid problem, but as for the tablet apps you want, can't you just go to the market place online
https://market.android.com/apps/
and download to a microsd or thumbdrive and then install to your tablet? Cause I was under the impression you could get all the apps if you went online. Or am I misunderstanding?

jaytune

Mar 28, 2011
That's new to me but ill try it out. I don't think it'll work but its worth a shot.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Android Tablet Forum

s4lza

Oct 4, 2011
IM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM!!!
and I dont know what to do to fix it
youtube works fine, but no other flash videos do.

Campaman

Jan 19, 2011
Unless you have the version with Froyo 2.2 then flash will not install, and from what I have read there are still issues with flash and froyo as these tablets do not have the correct hadrware to support flash fully