Staples Offers $100 Off Coupon for Tablet Purchases

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 16, 2011

staplescoupon.png

If you've been on the fence about getting an Android Tablet, well today's your lucky day. Staples is now offering $100 Off coupon good for any tablet purchase.

$299 Asus Transformer and Acer A500? Or how about a $399 Galaxy Tab 10.1? or a Toshiba Thrive 16GB for a mere $379.99?

Either way you go, this deal is almost impossible to beat, so print the coupon and head to your local Staples now (it ends on 7/30)!​

SUMmaro400ex

Jul 21, 2011
So it looks like Staples is out of stock of the Asus Transformer company wide, but according to Office Depot's price match policy, they should match the $100 coupon and they have the Transformer in stock. I'm going to try tonight to get them to do it.

pingram3541

Feb 2, 2011
They do price match. I picked up the acer for $299 today using that coupon from office depot. The 16g transformer was out of stock but I overheard one of the sales associates telling a customer they were due a new shipment first part of next week and the coupon is good till 7/30.

manylander

Feb 5, 2011
Got the only Galaxy Tab 10.1 from my Staples first thing in the morning. AWESOME DEAL! Was on the fence with the G-Tab vs. IPAD2 - this was a great decision maker!

TEK112

Jul 3, 2011
Everyone should know that Staples does not carry the Asus Transformer in any of it's stores and the coupon is for in-store only. So, it does not matter if it is sold out online. It would appear the only way to get the discount and tablet is Office Depot.

TEK112

Jul 3, 2011
Also, does anyone know where this originated in case we get asked? Email, paper, etc...

TEK112

Jul 3, 2011
Sorry to blow up this thread, but I am unable to edit my previous posts.

I spoke with my closest Office Depot (Plymouth Meeting) and they said coupon matching is only available for the Acer Iconia and the Blackberry Playbook. They do not match coupons for items that Staples does not stock in it stores (ie: online only, like the Transformer). Boo!

GB_CLONE

Jul 26, 2011
Go with Galaxy or XOOM both for $399 after coupon, and they step up from Acer. Also for netflix lovers you can stream it to XOOM now.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Go with Galaxy or XOOM both for $399 after coupon, and they step up from Acer. Also for netflix lovers you can stream it to XOOM now.

I'm not so sure Galacy Tab and Xoom are a step up from Acer. One of the appealing things about Android is having a relatively open system, and the Acer seems far more capable with peripherals, at least without dongles and docks, etc.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Android Tablet Forum

Rafikiro

Jul 26, 2011
Hey did anyone get this to work? I just started to look into getting a tablet when I came across this. I looked and the Dell 7 streak seems to fit, and if this works at $200 thats pretty sweet. Can just printing work? It says no copies. I ask mainly as the nearest store is 32 miles. And would love advice as I have not yet started full research on what would be best. Mainly looking for an MP3 player, but would like extra functions, esp camera, and gps. Games and web are great but just extra not necessary. Mainly looking to have fewer units! All in one. Would love Phone capability but that is way to expensive per month. Already have Netbook for web, and full notebook for gaming. Thanks for any advice!

Mastrik

Jul 26, 2011
Hey did anyone get this to work? I just started to look into getting a tablet when I came across this. I looked and the Dell 7 streak seems to fit, and if this works at $200 thats pretty sweet. Can just printing work? It says no copies. I ask mainly as the nearest store is 32 miles. And would love advice as I have not yet started full research on what would be best. Mainly looking for an MP3 player, but would like extra functions, esp camera, and gps. Games and web are great but just extra not necessary. Mainly looking to have fewer units! All in one. Would love Phone capability but that is way to expensive per month. Already have Netbook for web, and full notebook for gaming. Thanks for any advice!

Worked for me, I too was told the TF was online only, but I went to Office Depot who called the Staples near me (Atlanta) they said the had it in stock. So OD sold it to me for $299. That was yesterday.Spent the $100 on the accidental damage insurance. Lovin it.

Clark

Jul 27, 2011
I got the Acer Iconia A500 at Staples yesterday. With the $100 coupon, I was out the door with it for $319.

pingram3541

Feb 2, 2011
Everyone should know that Staples does not carry the Asus Transformer in any of it's stores and the coupon is for in-store only. So, it does not matter if it is sold out online. It would appear the only way to get the discount and tablet is Office Depot.

Go to a different store or even Best Buy. The Office Depot near me told me if I wanted to wait for the transformer they would honor the coupon but I liked the acer better after playing with all of them (except xoom wasn't on display) but acer had full usb which is huge when thinking about support for 3g modems and other periphs...also, I just showed them the coupon from my staples rewards email, forwarded it to the gal behind the printing station area and she printed it out and stapled it to her invoice. No hassles at all.