status bar disappears in gallery, gingerbread

scubaman

Aug 15, 2011
This is probably a very dumb question but I'm baffled. I am running CM7 on a nook color. When I enter the gallery, there is an additional icon on the status bar, 2 downward-pointing carets. When I tap them, the status bar disappears - makes some intuitive sense. but, once it's gone - how on earth do you get it back? I've tried swipes and taps and ouble taps and whatever else I could think of - can't make it re-appear. What am I missing? Appreciate any help!

TIA
Rich

BrianOM

Sep 2, 2011
I am experiencing the same problem running CM on my Nook color. This first began after I upgraded to the latest Release Candidate
This is probably a very dumb question but I'm baffled. I am running CM7 on a nook color. When I enter the gallery, there is an additional icon on the status bar, 2 downward-pointing carets. When I tap them, the status bar disappears - makes some intuitive sense. but, once it's gone - how on earth do you get it back? I've tried swipes and taps and ouble taps and whatever else I could think of - can't make it re-appear. What am I missing? Appreciate any help!TIARich