stream from pc to android

macthedj

Jan 6, 2012
Hi, i have an aics 8" i wantt stream my movies from my pc. Can anyone let me know of any goof apps that do this and a step by step lamens guide on how to set up. Many thanks

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Welcome to the forum!

I just used windows file and printer sharing (right click on a folder and use the "sharing"). Share it as read only with "everyone" in the security settings. Make sure File and Printer sharing is enabled in the firewall settings. Reboot once you get all your folders shared.

Grab the app ES File Explorer. Once opened, swipe your finger once from the right to the left to get to the "LAN" section. Scan for your PC (tap the menu button and scan) if it does not show up. Select your shared folder and then open the file in your app of choice. MoboPlayer and MX Player are the video players I use for all of my media. May vary on your device.

Good luck!

macthedj

Jan 6, 2012
Many thanks buddy worked great

Sent from my Full Android on S5PV210 using Android Tablet Forum

selinanell

Apr 11, 2015
Hello,
I have Asus TF101 and it as the same issue. Is there any android user who solved this problem?
This device has two cameras and I think they are absolutely bull**** without video calling .

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Not sure what the problem is for you, (what you need) and your location but there are plenty of video calling options available. Skype, Tango, Viber, Hangouts and more.