Stuck in Android Logo Loading Screen

AdamMuhammad

Jun 24, 2013
So yesterday I kinda got interested in Windows 8. I kinda got messed up with rooting and I know that I cant get Android to Windows 8. And then my tablet ran out of battery when I was sleeping, I forgot I havent connected it to charger. And when I started it, it stucks at Android loading screem. Please help me, I tried resetting alot. I also have went to recovery thing and factory reset. It still doesnt load up. PLEASE HELP ME.

Info:
Model MID 970
Android 4.0.4
Allwinner 10 chip 1.2Ghz
1GB RAM
8GB Internal Storage
Kernel 3.0.8+ I guess
Baseband something like 14rc3 I guess.

PS: How to send files to my tablet if it cannot start?

Last edited:

ryan018

Jun 23, 2013
Is your device staying on boot screen ? did you try fully charging it ? if it is starting but won't boot you can reinstall the original stock firmware. you need your model number and serial number found on the back of the device usually to find the right firmware for your device.

Last edited:

AdamMuhammad

Jun 24, 2013
Sorry I answered late. Its still stuck at boot screen. How do I get the original stock firmware? I cant seem to find the model number and serial. But the back of tablet is removable.

ryan018

Jun 23, 2013
Sorry I answered late. Its still stuck at boot screen. How do I get the original stock firmware? I cant seem to find the model number and serial. But the back of tablet is removable.
the serial number should be on your tablet somewhere I think. look on the whole outside of the tablet and tell me if there is any words or numbers shown. if there isn't you might find it inside the back somewhere. I don't know what words I used in search on google to find my firmware. I could't find it by looking on the manufacturer website but it was there somewhere. try finding your manufacturer website and looking. on the one I was at there is a contact information I could have asked for the firmware.

saip341

Nov 10, 2013
Hi I do have the same problem. My device specs are as shown

Model MID 9138B, serial number is KOA209B1B1130230023
Android 4.0.4
Allwinner 13 chip 1.2Ghz
512MB RAM
8GB Internal Storage

and other info as shown in the link below:
Android Tablet : Dragon Touch® 9" A13 Tablet

Please help me in finding the proper firmware for my tablet and proper steps to follow the reinstallation procedure as I've seen there are many procedures to reinstall/flash.

Last edited: