Stuck sd

Bloodrayne

Jun 8, 2011
Just plugged a 32gb micro SD into a Kogan Agora. Whilst I now have an icon top left of the screen, the machine says SD card info not available. It is blank - do I have to put something on it for it to calculate the space? As you have probably guessed I am a total noob to this tech.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
You shouldn't have to, but there is a high probability that your tablet won't recognize an SD Card of that size. Try a smaller one first and see if that works

Bloodrayne

Jun 8, 2011
Its working! I have at last managed to get on the net. It appears that my downloads go straight to the sd card. I'm not sure that I was clear with my question. It is quite literally stuck inside the tablet and I can't get it out. This leads to another (related) question. Will a memory stick or hard drive plug straight into the mini usb. Rephrase that - yes it will, but will it work? I have a portable hard drive full of movies, how do I get them to play?

Mario1DaBoss

Jul 3, 2011
No idea about your tablet, but mine works okay with flash drives, if yours has an (mini)usb conector, than yes - I'm pretty sure it should work.
Can't be sure until you test it though.
Greetings,
Mario