Stylus inconsistent on my tablet

vettegofast

Jan 28, 2013
Hey all,

I just bought an Insignia Flex 10.1 android tablet from Best buy. It seems to work great with my finger. However, when i use my stylus it doesnt detect it very well. When drawing or writing, it "skips" on the screen. Can someone help me with this? Maybe theres a certain stylus i need.

Thanks!

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Is possible you will have better luck with a different type of stylus. From what you are experiencing you probably have a rubber tiped stylusand they are much better for tapping than drawing or writing. Many people feel the Jot Pro is a good solution, I have had good luck with those by Trent and especially the Pogo Sketch. Pogo also makes a stylus called the Pogo Sketch Pro that uses replaceable tips that are actually rubber but designed to allow air flow been the rubber and the glass and this stylus is currently my favorite for my tablets without a digitizer layer. I almost forgot Caseen, which makes an excellent fiber typed stylus at an affordable price, and these might actually be the best of all.

vettegofast

Jan 28, 2013
Well i just ordered a Dagi P507. We'll see what that does but the dialectic mesh ones do look intriguing. I'm also gonna take it back to best buy this weekend and let them look at it. Thanks for the help