Stylus pen for tablet

Alankevis

Oct 29, 2011
Hi guys, I'm in real need of your helps here.

I'm thinking of buying a tablet (transformer Prime) to bring it to school and pretty much take note on the PDF file (app EzPDF reader allow to take note on it)
My problem is I have been looking around for a "thin point" stylus (the one with small tip) so I can see clearly and take note or draw. All the regularly seen stylus has really big rubber tip which is out of my list.

I found the Thinkpad has a stylus of it owns. I wonder if anyone have that pen usable on other tablets rather than just the Thinkpad itself.

Anyone recommend any other stylus pens for me please?

jdub922

Dec 25, 2011
They are a little small, but have you tries the stylus made for NintendoDS?

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum, and ROLL TIDE.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
They are a little small, but have you tries the stylus made for NintendoDS?

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum, and ROLL TIDE.

The NintendoDS had a resistive touchscreen.

Also the Lenova has a digitizer layer in addition to the capacitive screen so unfortunately the pen won't work on your tablet.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BlockMaker

Sep 8, 2011
For a capacitive screen try the Jot by Adonit. I found them on Amazon.com for about $20. A little pricey, but better for writing than the rubber tip ones.

Weebee

Dec 1, 2011
I'm looking for one as well. I bought one from Targus but it has a large head on it and isn't very good at writing.

azranger9711

Dec 16, 2011
Go to the "The Cellphone Shop" they have a finger tip stylus that slips over the tip of your index finger (or any finger). It has a nice sharp accurate point and only costs a couple of bucks. I bought several they're easy to loose:p!

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
I like the fingertip ones, but also the Kensington stylus from BestBuy.com is pretty good too IMHO.

Alankevis

Oct 29, 2011
Go to the "The Cellphone Shop" they have a finger tip stylus that slips over the tip of your index finger (or any finger). It has a nice sharp accurate point and only costs a couple of bucks. I bought several they're easy to loose:p!

Do you have specific links to these? All I see is those with pretty big tip.

I like the fingertip ones, but also the Kensington stylus from BestBuy.com is pretty good too IMHO.

I checked it out and it seems to have a similar large tip like the Targus one

Alankevis

Oct 29, 2011
lol it does hurt, I dont have them on hand. In other word, I will have to buy it to try it.

Alankevis

Oct 29, 2011
Any more suggestions? I ordered the Prime, it's coming next week. I want to order a pen to have it same time with the tablet.