Successfully rooted Beetel Magiq II!

animesh_shah

Dec 11, 2011
Hi friends just rooted the Beetel Magiq II. Had asked beetel customer care for usb drivers they said they don't have drivers. I took it as challenge but with risk to root my device.at the outset let me say that do whatever with your own risk I am not responsible if your device bricks (hard or soft).

Steps for rooting
1) first you would require drivers for the tablet as beetel has not provided with any CD for drives. So you have to download the drivers for the same. Since you all know that it is Huawei Ideos s7 tablet,we will download the drivers from huawei website. it is ~13 mb file. download and extract the file at location. attach the ideos tablet to pc or laptop. it would ask for driver location so access the folder that you created and depending on your system XP, W7 or vista. Alternatively go to device manager and it would show drivers not installed for ideos tablet just right click and select update drivers it would ask for location and according update drivers. It is important to update drivers before rooting.

2)Then download Super One Click Root Appv.1.9.1 and save it on your desktop.)

3)Now go to phone settings and enable USB Debugging.
4) Once this is done, launch SuperOneClick.exe by double clicking. Now click on Universal tab on screen
5) Now simply click on Root tab and wait for the process to finish. It will take some time so hang in there. In between it would ask some options click on right options, which would be easy.
6)After the rooting is complete, click Allow Non Market Apps if you need to.
There you go! you now have a rooted handset ready to accept any custom ROM.
7) download root checker basic and check to confirm that your device is rooted on not.

Hope this would help you
regards