Superpad Flytouch II is bricked

aubreaa

Nov 22, 2011
Yesterday I decided to factory reset my Superpad, ever since I did this my tablet has been unable to get past the green wowpad screen. Along with this it keeps turning itself off, about every 15 minutes. I am not sure what went wrong, but all I did was went into the recovery mode and did the factory reset option. I am not sure what model type or anything like that but I am pretty sure it is the Superpad 2.1 because it has 2 sd card slots. I really want to fix this, so please any help would be greatly appreciated!

dgcruzing

Apr 9, 2011
Head to xda and search our threads..
There is a few fixs out there now..
Also there's a new ROM that's brings it back to life..
Just search for flytouch..

sent from yet another MikG HTC Evo

Last edited:

fernfuji

Dec 3, 2011
Yesterday I decided to factory reset my Superpad, ever since I did this my tablet has been unable to get past the green wowpad screen. Along with this it keeps turning itself off, about every 15 minutes. I am not sure what went wrong, but all I did was went into the recovery mode and did the factory reset option. I am not sure what model type or anything like that but I am pretty sure it is the Superpad 2.1 because it has 2 sd card slots. I really want to fix this, so please any help would be greatly appreciated!

Same thing happened to me - Exactly !!!

Appychappy

Jan 24, 2011
When you get to recovery mode you have the option of formatting the cache and the factory settings - do it- ignore warnings.
Everything came good when
i did it.