Superpad Flytouch III - downloading apps from Google/Play

Bona0510

Mar 15, 2012
Hi all, l have just recently purchased a Superpad Flytouch lll. l am able to download apps directly from the android market but when l log onto Google play & try and download apps it comes up with a message to say that there is no phone number associated with my account. At present l just connect the ethernet cable direclty to my tablet. Is there something that l am missing to do. Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers David

angrybirdlove

Mar 5, 2012
I have never heard of this problem before. Why don't you go to your Google mail settings and if you haven't already, then add a phone number and then try downloading from Google Play. It may fix the problem

Sally27

Mar 21, 2012
Hi all, l have just recently purchased a Superpad Flytouch lll. l am able to download apps directly from the android market but when l log onto Google play & try and download apps it comes up with a message to say that there is no phone number associated with my account. At present l just connect the ethernet cable direclty to my tablet. Is there something that l am missing to do. Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers David

I have the same problem, so you are not alone. I also cannot download any apps that you have to buy - it tells me to go to AppsBrain. Sally

Sally27

Mar 21, 2012
AngryBirdlove has suggested putting in phone No. Mine is a tablet with the same problem. When trying to download Paid apps I get the messaage "You do not have a device". How can I get Google to recognise the Flytouch 3. Otherwise, with a new Charging cable, a new internal 8gb SDcard and Tims 6a Firmware, my tablet is working well. Does anyone out there know why the Flytouch is not recognised by Google. I can sync all pic tures from Picasa, but not game4s from Google. Help !!!