Superpad help

lostpunkrock

May 15, 2011
Hey guys I noticed that my microphone on the superpad is rediculously quiet(i cant even hear recordings unless I have headphones plugged in and even then its silent.) Is there a vol settings for this? Also is it possible to use a usb headset for this tab?
Finally i was looking for a pc to droid vid chat program if anyone can help me with this.

FlyDroid

Apr 25, 2011
You should have volume control on the top of the tablet. + and -
The sound coming from the internal speakers is really low but I have a pair of Dre Beats and the sound is beyond what I thought I would hear.

As far as I know, these tablets can not do video chat. Text only with MSN or SKYPE

lostpunkrock

May 15, 2011
yeah I use headphones. But i was wondering if i can use a usb headset for the microphone boost. Also for some weird reason msn wont log in on this for me keeps on saying can not sign allow login

FlyDroid

Apr 25, 2011
I cant help with that app as I do not have it. I just know from reading that there is no video chat available yet.
Not sure what you mean by microphone boost though.

lostpunkrock

May 15, 2011
louder microphone for recording the microphone itself on the tab is really low and you have to almost talk directly into it. I was hoping if i use a usb headset or usb microphone to fix this.

Chandos

Apr 1, 2011
I believe some of the newer roms like tims have boosted microphone volume. No video chat app working yet, but only a matter of time I am sure.

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
where do i get said roms?? and how do I install them?

Try this forum. Specifically the SuperPAD forum. Or in other words, the Flytouch II firmware threads

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk! Eat that Apple!

enduser1982

Apr 25, 2013
Anyone solved the issue with the microphone problem?I also have a Superpad 6 also have low mic volume and a strange 8 bit like sound when i shout in the mic hole.Anyone knows this is a hardware or a software problem?