sync from phone to tablet?

Bigguyoak

Jun 26, 2012
Hello all,
I have a new Samsung Tab 2 tablet and a Droid X2 phone. I'd like to know how to sync photos and contacts
from phone to tablet.

Thanks,
Bigguyoak

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum.

If you are using the same Google credentials the contacts sync should be automatic. On the photos, the easiest thing might be to use something like DropBox or Box.net on both with the same account.

Bigguyoak

Jun 26, 2012
Thanks for getting back.
It appears to me that both Google accounts are same on both devices. My phone has photos in dropbox, but I see none on the tab.
I'm sure a setting must be different somewhere. I'll keep digging and try to find a difference. Do contacts have to be brought to dropbox one at a time?
I'm in sales, and if so this could take forever. Maybe not worth the time since my phone goes with me nearly always.

'oak

michaelatcx

Jun 28, 2012
Thanks for getting back.
It appears to me that both Google accounts are same on both devices. My phone has photos in dropbox, but I see none on the tab.
I'm sure a setting must be different somewhere. I'll keep digging and try to find a difference. Do contacts have to be brought to dropbox one at a time?
I'm in sales, and if so this could take forever. Maybe not worth the time since my phone goes with me nearly always.

'oak

Hey, I'm Michael and I work for connex.io, an address book service. Normally, Google should sync all of it, including pictures. Have you tried disconnecting from sync and then reconnecting?

Alternatively, since you are in sales, you could try connex.io It automatically syncs, cleans, completes, de-duplicates and updates your contacts for you automatically. If you want, you can check it out: www.connex.io or send me a mail if you need any further help: [email protected]

Good luck

Michael